Friends Home is committed to working with the most caring, competent, and dedicated in the industry. We see each member of our team as a critical partner in the mental, physical and spiritual development of our residents.
If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career with us, please read below to learn about job openings. Friends Home is committed to equal opportunity employment. We will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Attention Certified Nursing Assistants!
Are you looking for employment in a friendly, small facility where you can truly make a difference?
Friends Home in Kennett, a senior living community in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for FT positions on the 3p—11p and 11p—7a shifts AND Flex PT (PRN) – all shifts, including every other weekend, in our 20-bed skilled nursing facility. Our small, home-like facility is considering applicants who are resident-centered and who value being part of a close-knit work family.
Benefits for FT employees include health, dental, life, and other insurances plus paid time off, 401k, and holiday pay.
· CNA License in PA, or ability to obtain a PA license
· Kindness, compassion and patience
· Willingness to take direction
· Ability to perform tasks in accordance with PA Department of Health regulations
· Ability to perform tasks in accordance with Friends Home in Kennett policies and procedures
· Good listening skills
· Dedication to resident care and desire to have a positive impact in the lives of our residents
· At least one year long-term care experience preferred, but new CNAs are welcome to apply
Call (610) 444-2577 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a caregiver but not a Certified Nursing Assistant, we’d still love to speak with you! Personal Care Assistant positions are also available.