The staff at Friends Home works with an interdisciplinary approach to provide quality care and support that is customized for each resident. The Executive Director, who reports to our nonprofit Board of Directors, oversees the campus. In the supportive independent living and personal care home, there is a Personal Care Administrator, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, and Personal Care Assistants.
Managed by the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, the skilled nursing community has a Director of Nurses, MSW level Social Worker, Registered Floor Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants. Additionally, per license, the skilled nursing community has its own medical director. Together, they ensure that each resident receives the care they need.
A Director of Community Life, Coordinator of Montessori Enhanced Living, our Health and Wellness Specialist, as well as a Performance Arts Associate, ensure that all residents have well-rounded programs with opportunities to begin or develop varied interests and skills. A majority of the staff members live nearby in the Kennett Square area and have provided care for the residents for many years. Click here to learn more about career opportunities with Friends Home
Leadership Team and Key Staff
- Executive Director – Christine McDonald, MHA, NHA
- Director of Admissions – Christine McDonald, MHA, NHA
- Senior Advancement Officer/Director of Development – Wright Horne
- Human Resources/Business Office Administrator – Sandi Singer
- Director of Dining Services – Jessica Juarez
Friends Home Independent Living and Personal Care
- Director of Personal Care – Dianne Goodwin, LPN
Linden Hall Skilled Nursing
- Nursing Home Administrator – Charles Rogers, NHA
- Director of Nursing – Open
Community Life/Activities & Volunteers
- Events and Volunteer Coordinator – Betsy Bryant
- Director of Facilities – Dennis Jones
Board of Directors
The following is a list of Friends Home’s 2022 Board of Directors. A majority of members of the Board of Directors are members of local Quaker meetings.
- Elaine Amoss
- Shirley Annand
- Karen-Lee Brofee
- Tom Brosius
- Deborah Brumbaugh, Clerk (Board Chair)
- Stephen Metaxas
- LaToya Meyers
- Dave Park
- Teal Rickerman
- Brent Thompson
- Alexia Vaughan
- Christine McDonald, Executive Director
Friends Home in Kennett is a member of Leading Age PA and Friends Services Alliance (FSA).