You can donate using PayPal or your credit card. You do not need a PayPal Account to donate.
As a non-profit organization, Friends Home is able to grow and expand services with the help of charitable gifts from those who understand the important work of caring for the seniors in the Kennett Square community. Contributions to Friends Home in Kennett are fully tax-deductible and provide essential dollars for:
- Our resident assistance fund, which helps to keep our entrance fees and rates affordable for older adults with modest incomes
- Building improvements such as bathroom renovations, kitchen equipment upgrades, and updated carpeting
- Program equipment and furnishings for our residents’ comfort and enjoyment, such as:
- $50 purchases new large-print books for the library
- $100 provides special musical entertainment
- $150 purchases a rocking chair for our famous Porch
- $300 provides Wii games, and brain exercise games
- $500 funds materials to build a raised garden bed
- $1,000 provides modest monthly assistance to a resident in financial need
- $1,500 will purchase a new hospital bed
WAYS TO GIVE:
You can help by making a donation of cash, stock, or other securities. Planned gifts, including bequests are another beautiful way to support Friends Home into the future.
You can designate all or a portion of your gift to the United Way of Chester County or United Way of Delaware to Friends Home in Kennett.
Ask your employer if they offer a matching gift program.
You can also make an in-kind donation, such a
- Small bags of snacks or candy bars
- Seasonal plants for our flower beds and resident gardens
- Cut flowers for dining rooms, sitting rooms, and corridors
- Magazine subscriptions for the library
Please contact Wright Horne, Senior Advancement Officer, regarding gifts of securities, planned gifts or in-kind donations at 609-774-3049 or firstname.lastname@example.org