Residents who live independently in the historic Main Building also enjoy all that life in Kennett Square has to offer. Should care be needed, they also enjoy the added benefit of our “supportive care” approach that offers assistance when needed but also honors their independence.
Benefits and services that Friends Home residents enjoy:
- One-bedroom and studio apartments, plus a Custom Suite for couples
- Full private bathrooms with walk in showers
- Affordability, with no large upfront buy-in and reasonable monthly fees
- Fresh home cooked meals, housekeeping and laundry service
- Emergency call system in every apartment
Monthly fees for Supportive Independent Living vary from $3,250 to $4,950, depending on the size of the apartment. There is a one-time community fee of $4,000. A second person in the same room/apartment, an additional $750 per month. Friends Home welcomes long-term care insurance policies.
To discuss Supportive Independent Living admissions, obtain detailed information on rates, and to schedule a tour, contact:
Dot Folz, MEd, Director of Marketing and Admissions
dfolz at fhkennett.org